Brody Jenner Plans to Keep New Girlfriend Off The Hills


January 25, 2008

Brody Jenner says his new girlfriend Cora Skinner has met his mom and dad, but he won’t be introducing her to The Hills crew anytime soon.

“She’s met the parents. She’s part of the family. But no, she’s not on the show,” Jenner, 24, told PEOPLE at the Pepsi Stuff launch party at Pacha in New York Thursday. “I’m choosing to keep her away from being on The Hills because that would bring a lot of conflict [and] drama to the relationship concerning me and Lauren [Conrad].

Conrad, who turns 22 Feb. 1, was the last gal pal to receive an enthusiastic thumbs up from Jenner parents, Olympic star Bruce Jenner and his wife Kris Kardashian. And despite any possibility of a reality show conflict, Jenner conceded, “[Skinner] may do a little guest appearance.”

But the 22-year-old model is no stranger to the camera, having appeared in Maxim, Playboy’s lingerie catalog, and on CSI: Miami. However, camera shots aren’t the kind that interests Jenner. “My family comes from the South. And I love a girl who can hold a shot gun,” he said of the pair’s skeet shooting outings. “I don’t know what it is. But a girl that can hold a shotgun well … that turns me on.”

And what does he say she likes about him? “My bedroom style,” he says

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»