Scarlett Johansson: 'I Am Engaged to Barack Obama'


Originally posted Saturday January 26, 2008 10:15 AM EST

Scarlett Johansson is a one-man kind of gal. That lucky (albeit unlikely) guy? Presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

"I am engaged ... to Barack Obama," Johansson, 23, announced to Associated Press reporters as she returned from a her USO tour to the Persian Gulf. "My heart belongs to Barack, and that is who I am currently, finally, engaged to. Yes."

Joking Johansson, who stepped out for Obama at the Iowa caucus, was actually deflecting a question regarding whether she was engaged to fellow actor and current boyfriend Ryan Reynolds, the AP reports. Obama, 46, for the record, is happily married.

As for the attention she received overseas, she said, "Everybody that I met there was so incredibly friendly and polite and genuine and generous. "hey were so, so sweet. I mean, I was just amazed."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»