Sarah Jessica Parker Is 'Thrilled' for Chris Noth


MONDAY JANUARY 21, 2008 07:30 AM EST

From Mr. Big to Mr. Mom – Chris Noth has a lovely little distraction from the steadily building buzz surrounding the Sex and the City movie.

The actor's longtime girlfriend, Tara Wilson, gave birth to son Orion Christopher Noth on Jan. 18. And his on-screen flame, Sarah Jessica Parker, was quick to join in the chorus of well wishes.

"I'm thrilled for him because I think, first of all, he's going to make a wonderful, wonderful father," she told Entertainment Tonight.

The 42-year-old actress – who's at the Sundance Film Festival to promote her romantic comedy Smart People, costarring Dennis Quaid – added: "He found a lovely lady to have a child with. It's the perfect time for him and I think he's very ready."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»