New Music Rivalry: Kanye West and... Vince Gill?!


Feb. 11, 2008 | 07:45 AM EST


The collective "Oh, snap!" you heard Sunday night at the Grammy Awards was Kanye West getting ribbed by none other than...country nice guy Vince Gill???

Onstage to accept an award from Beatle Ringo Starr, Gill, who was an album of the year nominee along with West, joked, "I just got an award given to me by a Beatle. Have you had that happen yet, Kanye?"

Gill told reporters backstage that it was all in good fun – and that he doesn't think he's started a new rivalry. "No, he was laughing," he said. "I'm a smartass. You know, I can't help it. He seemed to think that he and Amy [Winehouse] were the only ones worthy of the album of the year tonight. And I was just having some fun. He laughed, so it was all in good spirit."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»