The Beckhams' Merry Holiday Messages

TUESDAY DECEMBER 25, 2007 12:10 PM EST

They're juggling jet set lives and three kids but Victoria and David Beckham aren't too busy to blog for the holidays.

"As the festive season is upon us, I want to wish everyone a very merry (and of course fashionable) Christmas and a Happy New Year," Victoria posted Friday. "I would like to thank all of you for your amazing support during this extremely exciting time. My family and I wish you and yours a New Year of much health and happiness."

Also on Friday, her soccer star hubby wrote about his "roller coaster ride" of an "amazing year" playing in Spain, England, and, ultimately, Los Angeles with the Galaxy.

"We were made to feel really welcome by everybody. In fact, everywhere I traveled in the U.S., the people were really welcoming which was great," he wrote. "Unfortunately, the year didn't pass without a few injuries and I didn't play as much as I wanted to, plus we just missed out on the playoffs, but we've a good team and I feel I've settled in well, so I hope to build on that next year and help the Galaxy to challenge for the title."

Beckham noted other highlights, including the second anniversary of his Academy for kids and the Galaxy's tour of Australia and New Zealand. "The reception from the fans was incredible and both countries were very beautiful and I would love to go back one day," he said, signing off with holiday wishes. "I hope you all have a wonderful time and peaceful time with your families and each other."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»