Fergie's New Year's Resolution: Be Less 'Fergalicious'


MONDAY DECEMBER 31, 2007 01:55 PM EST

It scored her a big hit in 2007. Now R&B singer Fergie is bidding adieu to catchphrase "Fergalicious" for the New Year.

Her resolution for 2008 is "just to be less Fergalicious," the 32-year-old singer jokes in a video posting on FunnyorDie.com. "It's kind of old now.

"People have said it, they've gone into Burgerlicious, and all these things," says Fergie, who announced her engagement to Josh Duhamel last Wednesday. "It's so over, so last year. New year, new word. I've got to figure the new word out. But it will come, it will come."

Several other celebrities also posted their New Year's resolutions in the comedic video:

• Will Ferrell: "My New Year's resolution is to get at least 13 hours of sleep a night, regardless of what sort of job or family or life commitments I have, but to really be consistent about that."

• Mila Kunis (That 70s Show): "I'm going to start dating more, because my kids need a new dad."

• James Franco: "I think I'm going to help the environment and walk more. In fact, I'm going to walk a lot. In fact, I'm going to start right now," says the Spider-Man actor, who then tosses his car keys to a stranger.

• Sean Hayes: "My New Year's resolution is stop having unprotected sex," says the former Will & Grace star – who is pictured holding a baby.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»