Ryan Seacrest Ready to Find Romance in 2008

SATURDAY DECEMBER 29, 2007 06:00 AM EST


One New Year's resolution for the multi-tasking Ryan Seacrest, who is single, could be to find a Mrs. Seacrest – or, at least, make time for a personal life.

"I think, in a way, my goal is to focus on a little bit more balance," a smiling Seacrest 33, told PEOPLE at a recent photo shoot for Crest and Scope's tooth-whitening products. "I really haven't been out with anybody. ... This week I'll literally work seven days, and I'll get home at 10 p.m."

So, how will he make more time for romance?

"I don't know," Seacrest says. "I haven't figured it out yet."

As for his busy schedule this week, Seacrest will be in New York's Times Square to bid farewell to 2007 with his New Year's Rockin' Eve co-host Dick Clark – whom Seacrest tells PEOPLE is "doing better and better" after suffering a stroke in late 2004.

"He's doing alright," says Seacrest. "He and Fergie and I were doing a photo shoot, and Fergie couldn't have looked better. Dick gave some vintage looks to [the] camera when he saw her gorgeous legs and body in this little skirt."

Meanwhile, Seacrest is also prepping for American Idol's upcoming seventh season (premiering Jan. 15). "This year, you will see us go back to our roots," Seacrest says. "We're going to focus more on the kids – where they came from, the background, what they did for a living. We also have more rockers this year."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»