Britney's Bizarre Comments from the Shower


THURSDAY JANUARY 17, 2008 02:30 PM EST

During a strange radio interview with one of Britney Spears's friends on Thursday, the pop singer's voice suddenly came on the line, speaking from the shower.

"Get out, I'm naked, get out!" Spears is heard telling pal Sam Lutfi as he carries the phone toward her during an interview from her house with KIIS-FM's Ryan Seacrest.

When Lutfi asks why she's taking a shower, Spears replies: "I stink, 'cause I'm a human being. Shut the door, I'm nasty!"

The latest bizarre episode came as Lutfi was knocking down recent rumors about the pop star, including reports she's trying to have a baby. Word of that started when she was seen shopping for a home pregnancy test with her paparazzo pal Adnan Ghalib.

"I don't know if they even bought one," Lutfi said. "I think they were just [expletive] around."

Lutfi said she doesn't want to get pregnant. "No, no, no, no, no, no," he said. "No, not at all." Asked if she plans to marry Ghalib, Lutfi said: "No, that's not true."

Other Voices on Phone

A recent addition to the Britney entourage, a friend of Lutfi's named Chad Hardcastle, also got on the phone to explain the impetus for their after-hours shopping trip to the Kitson boutique in West Hollywood early Thursday morning.

"Boredom," said Hardcastle.

Asked where Hardcastle fit into Spears's world, he said, "I'm still trying to figure it out myself, man. I don't really know."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»