Comedian David Alan Grier Welcomes a Girl


FRIDAY JANUARY 11, 2008 07:50 PM EST

Actor-comedian David Alan Grier and wife Christine Y. Kim had a baby girl, the couple tell PEOPLE.

Luisa Danbi Grier-Kim – Danbi means "sweet rain" in Korean – was 7 lbs., 6 oz and 20 inches long. She was born at 1:04 p.m. Thursday by planned C-section.

"She's amazing. Her looks evolve every moment, and she looks like me and David," Kim told PEOPLE after delivering the couple's first child, surrounded by family members in the delivery room. "I'm feeling euphoric, and David is ecstatic. He's the perfect proud father."

Grier, 51, and Kim, associate curator of the Studio Museum in Harlem, were married in July and had been splitting their time between New York and Los Angeles.

Kim said last October she was having a smooth pregnancy.

"We're really excited. I have no morning sickness, no bizarre cravings" she said. "As far as David is telling me, unless he's lying, I haven't had any crazy, hormonal mood swings. It's been a pleasant pregnancy so far."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»