Faith Hill Recovering from Knee Surgery


WEDNESDAY JANUARY 16, 2008 05:40 PM EST

Faith Hill recently had surgery to repair an old knee injury but isn't letting up on her busy schedule.

"Who has time to slow down?" the country star said in a statement. "Doctors had told me to stay off my feet for a bit and now I’m following their rehab program. I intend to be back better and stronger."

Hill, 40, underwent an operation called chondroplasty to realign her kneecap, which she first injured playing softball in high school.

Still, the singer is pushing right ahead with her plans to participate in the MusiCares tribute to Aretha Franklin next month and to continue recording a Christmas album, due for release later this year.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»