Heidi Vows to Be Kind and Not Judge Others in ‘08


January 3, 2008

Heidi Montag has a new outlook for the new year and she’s ready to put her engagement woes and her costar foes behind her.

The Hills star says “the past is the past” on her MySpace blog, urging her online friends to “move on from negative influences in their lives and be more positive.

At least that’s what she is going to do.

“I just hope everyone is starting 2008 with a fresh clean slate like I am. … I know at least I am going to try as hard as possible even when people don’t deserve kindness… I am still going to give them kindness!” she writes, not mentioning how she and fiancé Spencer Pratt fared over the holidays or addressing the hit reality show’s controversial re-shoots.

(But she does say on her profile that she’s looking to meet, “Hot guys because I’m single again.”)

Montag also gives her readers some other friendly advice: “People should try not to judge other people in 2008!” But, if she practices what she preaches, it could make for less eyes on her Hills‘ activities next season!

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»