Jenna Fischer During Writers' Strike: Jumping Rope and Going to the Dentist


THURSDAY JANUARY 10, 2008 02:45 PM EST

Ever wonder what the stars are doing to pass the time during the writers' strike? For The Office's Jenna Fischer, it involves "doing all the things I can't normally do during the week, like go to the dentist," the actress, 33, tells MySpace for the debut of the site's new Celebrity page. (The site, launched Thursday, also features news from PEOPLE.com.) As for Fischer, she also learned that she's still not ready for jump-roping after injuring her back last May. (She's currently undergoing physical therapy.) "It's too soon to jump rope," she says. "My body can't take any type of high-impact activity. I learned this quickly."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»