Joel Madden: 'We Are Very Blessed


SATURDAY JANUARY 12, 2008 12:40 PM EST

Nicole Richie and Joel Madden greeted the arrival of their daughter with joy and thanks.

"We are very blessed she's healthy and beautiful and so good already," Madden told PEOPLE on Saturday. "We are very happy."

Richie, 26, and Madden, 28, welcomed 6-lb., 7-oz Harlow Winter Kate Madden on Friday, the couple's rep at Handprint Entertainment says, and the Hollywood congratulations started flowing.

"It's just amazing. I'm so excited," Richie's friend, The Hills star Lauren Conrad, told PEOPLE while at the grand opening for Jimmy Choo's Flagship store in Beverly Hills. "I want to see the baby! I bet it's beautiful."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»