Katherine Heigl: I Have My Diva Moments


FRIDAY JANUARY 11, 2008 03:45 PM EST

Katherine Heigl can cross another milestone off her list.

In addition to tying the knot with rocker Josh Kelley last month and scoring box office gold in the summer hit Knocked Up, the Grey's Anatomy star, 29, has just been named Cosmopolitan magazine's Fun Fearless Female of the Year – even though the year's only two weeks old.

Whether that's how the new bride sees herself, however, she tells Cosmo for its February issue, "I pride myself on being kind, but that's not to say there aren't moments when I'm a diva. Everybody has bad moments."

Fortunately, she says, "There are people in my life who keep me grounded, so I couldn't behave that badly, even if I wanted to."

As for who some of those people might be, she says of Kelley, "Josh came into my life and I realized, Oh my God, you're someone I can really trust and go to when things are hard. To have that in a partner is huge"

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»