Katherine Heigl's Honeymoon Highlight? The Piña Coladas!


TUESDAY JANUARY 08, 2008 11:15 AM EST

Katherine Heigl still had that honeymoon glow as she walked the red carpet Monday night for the L.A. premiere of her romantic comedy 27 Dresses.

So what does the actress – who wed musician Josh Kelley Dec. 23 during a Christmas-themed ceremony in Park City, Utah – remember most from her whirlwind Mexican getaway?

"Ahhh, the Piña Coladas!" she told PEOPLE. "Oh my God, Cabo! The Esperanza [resort] and Piña Coladas – it doesn't get a lot better."

The Grey's Anatomy star, 29, turned serious, though, when asked by a reporter about Britney Spears's recent meltdown.

"I can't possibly imagine what that young girl is going through," she said. "I just hope ... that even with all this attention, people can find it in their hearts to be compassionate and not be so judgmental. She is obviously in a great deal of drama and pain, and that's a horrible thing for someone to go through in front of the entire world – and I'm sorry for her."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»