Kim Kardashian Wants to Eat Better – but Keep the Curves


TUESDAY JANUARY 01, 2008 03:25 PM EST

Kim Kardashian wrapped up 2007 by bidding goodbye to an old favorite: the deep-fried Oreo.

"There's nothing even remotely healthy about that, but it's so, so good," she told PEOPLE while hosting a New Year's Eve party at Mansion in Miami Beach. "I figured that I'd end 2007 with a bang and eat something really bad for me that I love. But beginning tomorrow, that's off limits."

The 27-year-old star of E!'s Keeping Up with the Kardashians resolves that in 2008 she's going on a diet.

"I need to start eating responsibly. It's time to eat right," she says. Although Kardashian exercises regularly, she says her eating habits are her downfall. "I get enough exercise," she says. "My problem is that I eat like crap."

But fear not, male fans. The reality show star, well-known for her curves, says she won't lose her famous rear end.

"I'm not going to starve myself," she says. "I'll still treat myself now and then, but I want my basic diet to be healthier."

During her last night of the year, Kardashian spent the evening with her sisters, Khloe and Khourtney, as well as new boyfriend, NFL star Reggie Bush.

Although Kardashian doesn't have a specific diet plan in mind, she says she knows how to eat healthy. "I know what's good for me and what isn't," she says. "It's just a matter of making the right choices."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»