Marie Osmond: 'It's OK To Be Alone'


TUESDAY JANUARY 01, 2008 06:35 PM EST

It was an up-and-down 2007 for Marie Osmond, who says her children kept her strong through the drama.

"I have great kids. I love my kids, you know that, and it's OK," Osmond, 48, tells Extra. "It's OK to be alone, and it's OK to be busy. It's a choice you make to be positive with what comes at you in life."

While dancing into third place on Dancing with the Stars, Osmond, who has eight children, had a rough year with her family.

Father George, 90, died in November, her 20-year marriage to record producer Brian Blosil dissolved in March, and her teenage son Michael checked into rehab. Plus, Osmond herself fainted on live national TV.

And while Osmond is mulling a DWTS tour with dancing partner Jonathan Roberts and a possible talk show, she is enjoying time with her children.

"I'd love to sing opera, I love theater," Osmond says. "But truly, when you get to a certain place in your life, the joy comes watching your kids."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»