‘New York’: ‘Tailor Made’ Helped Me Through Sex Tape Scandal

January 16, 2008

Tiffany “New York” Pollard survived her sex tape drama with her usual moxie — and her new fiancé’s love and support.

The I Love New York star is relieved and thrilled that MediaTakeOut.com yanked the grainy, explicit tape from its website. “We understand that New York is now claiming that it’s not her in the tape,” the website says in an editor’s update. “In fairness to New York, the video has been removed.”

Says Pollard: “I’m so happy they pulled it. As I’ve said again and again, it wasn’t me in that tape and this proved it.”

That doesn’t mean the ordeal was easy to endure. When a friend called the VH1 star on Sunday to tell her that the site had posted what it claimed was a sex tape of Pollard, she immediately turned to her Prince Charming — fiancé “Tailor Made” (a.k.a. George Weisgerber). “Oh, my George,” Pollard sighed to PEOPLE in a recent interview. “I told him what happened and he said, ‘I stand by you.’ He didn’t question me. He helped me relax about it.”

Not an easy feat, considering she “blew a gasket” when she learned about the tape. “I was floored,” she said. “I thought, ‘I have to clear this up.’ It saddened me as a woman and as a black woman. (MediaTakeOut.com calls itself ‘the most visited black website in the world.’) I feel violated because it’s not me. If that were me, I would stand by it. They crossed the line.”

Besides the support she got from Weisgerber, who proposed on I Love New York 2’s Jan. 6 reunion show, she dealt with the scandal with her typical “New York” take-no-prisoners attitude. “I’m not going to let this (put) me in a state of being sad or feeling beaten up. I’m gonna be a big girl about it. I’m gonna stay strong.”

Still, she adds: “It’s a disgusting thing to have to go through.”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»