Pamela Anderson Has 'Plenty' of Problems


TUESDAY JANUARY 01, 2008 01:00 PM EST

With a divorce filing and reconciliation within days, Pamela Anderson acknowledges her struggles continue – but she can only shrug and move on.

"Oh there's plenty," of problems, Anderson told PEOPLE as she headed to LAX nightclub in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve. "What can you do? We're all human. We're all trying."

When asked about her plans for 2008, she said, "More of the same. More excitement, more fun."

Last year, in which the actress turned 40, might be hard to beat.

Her brief marriage to Kid Rock was officially dissolved in early 2007. Anderson waited four months before walking down the aisle for the third time with Rick Salomon, a friend of 15 years.

She filed for divorce on Dec. 14 in Los Angeles Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences, but days later Anderson posted a message on her blog saying: "We're working things out."

In her first online posting since then, Anderson updated her Web site Monday and hinted at the "insanity" of last year. Still, her New Year's resolution is clear:

"I know 2008 will bring all your wildest dreams. 2007 was an interesting year for me. What's the definition of insanity? This is the year I do everything I wanted to do – my way. I have so many great projects – for the environment, for animals. I'm going to be proud of every single day – and make sure I do not veer from the path. Stay focused."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»