Paul McCartney Clears Up Health-Scare Reports


Originally posted Thursday January 31, 2008 07:35 AM EST

As the second anniversary of his separation from Heather Mills approaches, Paul McCartney has had to face a new strain: a flurry of well-wishers concerned with his reputed heart condition.

"I'm happy to say that I feel great and I have passed my most recent medical [exam] with flying colours," McCartney, 65, writes – with British spellings, of course – on his newly redesigned Web site.

"What happened was, over a year ago during a routine medical examination, there was a minor irregularity which I needed to have tests for and which I have now been assured is completely fine," he says.

"The media have only just recently reported an exaggerated version of this and that is why people have been asking me if I am ok," he also recounts, adding, "The media reports have, as usual, completely distorted the story, calling it an angioplasty, which is entirely untrue, and this is why so many friends have been concerned about my health."

Not that he isn't grateful, saying: "I would like to thank all of you and my friends and relatives for your concern and I’m very happy to put your minds at rest, although I have secretly been enjoying all the sympathy I’ve been getting!"

He signs off with, "I look forward to a rocking 2008! Love, Paul."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»