Britney Gets a House Call – from a Hairdresser


Originally posted Friday February 08, 2008 08:25 PM EST

Britney Spears is addressing more than her mental health needs – she got a house call from a hairdresser.

"Britney needed some help with her extensions and wanted to talk about a new color," says Kim Vo, celebrity colorist and owner of Kim Vo, Beverly Hills and Kim Vo, in the Mirage in Las Vegas. "I hadn't worked with her before, but they asked me so nicely to help."

Vo arrived at her Beverly Hills home on Thursday afternoon – the day after her early release from UCLA's psych ward – and worked with the troubled pop star for four hours in a spare bathroom.

"She was more patient than I would have been," says Vo, who is an E! commentator and has appeared on Extreme Makeover. "She was sweet and has that Southern hospitality... She offered me iced tea and asked if I was comfortable."

Finding her scalp and hair in great shape – and "her skin is glowing, like a young girls," says Vo – he streaked her dark brown locks with a caramel color. "We wanted to brighten it up a bit. She's ready for something new," he says.

While Vo and Spears worked in the upstairs, her mom was downstairs cooking chicken for dinner.

"That smells so good, mama," Spears called down the stairs.

Vo felt none of the drama that has surrounded Spears and her family.

"It's a peaceful home," says the hairdresser. "It was not a rock-and-roll kind of place. Very classic and peaceful. She gave me a hug when I finished and both she and her mom told me how much they liked her new look."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»