Jennifer Love Hewitt Opens Up About Bikini Pictures


Originally posted Monday February 25, 2008 07:45 PM EST

Jennifer Love Hewitt is speaking out about those infamous bathing suit pictures – and she couldn't be happier.

"The thing I think is great is when those pictures were taken, no matter what, I had just been asked to marry," says Hewitt, engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall, "so he loves me just the way I am."

And if she does decide to something about her body, "I will for my health, not for typical reasons," she told PEOPLE on Sunday at an Oscar viewing party at SBE's The Abbey in West Hollywood.

"If I do work out more it will be for my health, so I can live a long time and we can have kids and be happy together until we are in our 80s," Hewitt, 29, said at the event, benefiting AIDS Project Los Angeles. "It won't be because I am worried about how I look."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»