Jimmy Kimmel: Ben Affleck 'Could Not Have Been More Sporting'


Originally posted Wednesday February 27, 2008 08:40 AM EST

Jimmy Kimmel really does love Ben Affleck.

The talk show host – who memorably declared "I'm F---king Ben Affleck" in a music video Sunday night – cannot stop singing the actor's praises.

"Ben could not have been more sporting," he told PEOPLE of his video costar. (The song was designed as a retaliation against Kimmel's girlfriend Sarah Silverman for her clip, "I'm F---king Matt Damon.) "He told us, 'Listen, if we’re going to do this, we’ve got to do it right. I don’t want you guys to worry about my image.' "

In the video (available online), Affleck and Kimmel declare their love while backed by an A-list gospel choir including Cameron Diaz, Robin Williams, Ashlee Simpson and Don Cheadle.

There are also non-singing cameos by Brad Pitt and Harrison Ford, who blows the new couple a kiss before driving off in his convertible – revealing a "Honk if you're f---ing Ben Affleck" bumper sticker.

"That was his real car," Kimmel says of the legendary Indiana Jones star. "He's still got that [sticker] on there!"

So what did Silverman think of the new song? "I suspected Jimmy was on the down low for a long time now," she deadpanned to the New York Daily News. "I wish I could say I was surprised by this."

If she's plotting another salvo, Kimmel isn't quaking in his cut-off denim shorts. "I suppose it's possible that Sarah and Matt Damon are huddled in a cave somewhere planning their revenge," he said. "But one thing I know is, if they are, they won't tell me about it!"

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»