Orlando Bloom Is a 'Sweetheart' Says Model Miranda Kerr


Originally posted Thursday February 21, 2008 07:15 AM EST

Miranda Kerr is happy to talk philosophy. "I practice Japanese Buddhism," the model told PEOPLE Wednesday night. "At the heart of it all, it's about practicing peace."

Modern art? Sure. The Victoria Secret model headed to N.Y.C.'s Milk Gallery Wednesday for the launch of their exhibition of work by Shinjo Ito. "He's good," she said at the event. "Really inspiring."

She'll even chat about dieting: "I just did a three-day juice fast. It's really detoxifying and cleansing for the body .... You don't get that hungry."

But mention boyfriend Orlando Bloom, and suddenly she's tongue-tied.

When asked if the two yoga devotees ever workout together, she responded with, "Ugh. Ha, ha, ha!" before finally managing, "Well, I'm sure he does yoga."

The undercover lovers were recently outed, when they were spotted on a PDA-filled date at New York's Max Brenner restaurant. "They were just being playful and kissing and hugging," recounted an onlooker.

"He's a sweetheart and that's all I'm gonna say," Kerr said, blushing. "Sweetheart."

Did the two spend Valentine's Day together? "I can't tell you," she replied with a laugh. "I work for Victoria's Secret – but that's my secret.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»