Paris Hilton Talks About Her Acting Coach

Originally posted Tuesday February 05, 2008 04:40 PM EST


Paris Hilton is eager to prove her acting chops and credits her acting coach and life experiences with helping her.

"My acting coach, Ivana Chubbuck ... She's an incredible acting coach," Hilton told PEOPLE at Monday's premiere of her new romantic comedy, The Hottie and the Nottie, in Hollywood.

"If it's a scene where I have to get upset, I'll think of a past person," the heiress, who turns 27 on Feb. 17, said recently of Chubbuck's advice. "I'll think of something in my life, use it in the scene, and it really works."

Hilton's previous film credits include the horror remake House of Wax and straight-to-DVD comedy Bottoms Up. She working on a documentary with Entourage star Adrien Grenier, which is "going great," he tells PEOPLE. Hilton is also set to appear in the musical Repo: The Genetic Opera, and recently confirmed that she will be shooting at least one episode of Showtime's The L Word.

"When the strike is over, we'll do it," Hilton said. "I don't know [what character] yet. I just know I was asked by the creators."

Mom Kathy Hilton, who admired Hilton's pink Dolce & Gabbana dress from afar at Monday's premiere, told PEOPLE she didn't lend any acting advice to her daughter: "No, no … Taking your time, reading it, and making sure that it's something you can do, and it's fun. Just having fun with it."

Not one to shy away from fun, Hilton said recently, that "actors are really great if they've lived the life of a lot of things happen to them. I've had a lot happen to me in my life. Now I've learned to use those experiences in my acting."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»