Bai Ling Pleads Guilty to Disturbing the Peace


Originally posted Thursday March 06, 2008 12:00 AM EST

Bai Ling pleaded guilty Wednesday to disturbing the peace in a case stemming from her arrest at LAX for stealing two Star magazines and a package of batteries, totaling $16.22.

Although she was formally charged with petty theft Monday, prosecutors agreed to let Bai plead to the alternative charge, said L.A. City Attorney rep Frank Mateljan.

The actress was ordered to pay a fine and penalties totaling $700.

"What happened was an innocent mistake on my part and I am confident that the truth will be told since I never had any intention of taking items without paying for them," she wrote on her Web site Monday.

Bai, 37, has appeared in The Crow and Anna and the King among other film and TV roles

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»