Halle Berry Boyfriend's Family 'So Happy' About Baby News

Originally posted Tuesday March 18, 2008 06:15 AM EDT

The aunt has spoken – and she's delighted.

"I was so happy when I found out," Eugenie Aubry, 36, tells PEOPLE about the new baby girl born on Sunday to Halle Berry and Eugenie's younger brother, Gabriel Aubry.

"It's been a long time since we've had a new baby in the family," said Eugenie. "It's very exciting."

While she has yet to meet her brand new niece, the Canadian resident was thrilled to hear that new mom Halle has been practicing her language skills.

"I'm a Quebecer, and it's great that she is learning how to speak French," Eugenie says. "I'm glad that the little one will speak French, too."

No doubt, the newborn will have plenty of Quebec cousins to practice with, because mom Halle, 41, and dad Gabriel, 32, try to visit Gabriel's 64-year-old father, Gérard, and eight brothers and sisters as often as possible.

Another rendezvous is just around the corner, according to Aunt Eugenie – who says the Aubry family is planning a welcome party in Montreal for its newest member.

"We're going to have a big party for them," she says. "My father is so happy right now."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»