Jimmy Kimmel Urged Pal Adam Carolla to Be on DWTS — To Embarrass Him


March 21, 2008

Adam Carolla may have two-time DTWS champ Julianne Hough as his partner, but after a rough first round in which his foxtrot left him in last place, the actor and radio show host is keenly aware that his talents lie elsewhere. “I’m a better potter, and a saddle-maker than I am a dancer,” he deadpanned.

At the Los Angeles premiere of his new film, The Hammer, with wife Lynette and dance partner Julianne serving as his dates for the evening, Corolla also tried to explain his post-dance gaffe, where he appeared to curse at judge Carrie Ann Inaba. “I was shouting it to the heavens, I really was,” he said of the expletive heard around the dance world. “I was juiced. I had just come off the dance floor. I wasn’t directing it toward her, but, in hindsight, maybe not the best strategy.

Faced with climbing out of the DWTS doghouse (and winning over a few miffed judges), at least Corolla can turn to his good friends for support. Well, maybe not all of them. “He may be the first contestant eliminated before the actual voting,” Jimmy Kimmel said, chuckling at the thought of his friend becoming DWTS‘ first “Thursday elimination.”

In fact, Kimmel may turn out to be more foe than friend. “I actually came up with the idea, to be honest with you,” the talk show host said of Carolla signing up for the show. “And it wasn’t to help him. It was really because I wanted to see him in those ridiculous outfits.” Dance moves aside, there is one thing that Carolla can take from this experience: “He needs to learn that I’m never being supportive,” Kimmel said with more than a little pride. “I’m always tricking him into doing something that might potentially be embarrassing.”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»