Julianne Hough: No Sex Before Marriage


Originally posted Wednesday March 05, 2008 05:15 PM EST

Dancing with the Stars's Julianne Hough says that she has been tempted by the excess of Hollywood, but is sticking to her vow to remain a virgin until marriage.

"I want to be with that special person," she tells CosmoGIRL! in excerpts posted on ET.online. "I think [the choice] to have sex before marriage is an individual one, but if you're just with one person, it's only for one good reason, and [waiting to have sex] will strengthen that relationship. I'm not trying to preach consequences here, but I think when you say no, down the line it will be a better decision."

The 19-year-old dancer, paired in competition with DWTS champs Apolo Ono and Helio Castroneves, says the pressures surrounding dating within the entertainment industry has been hard on her – so she's turned to her family for support.

"My dad, whom I'm very close with, will text me, 'Are you doing the right things, in the right place, at the right time?'" she says. "And it's usually when I'm someplace I shouldn't be. So I'll call him and say, 'Thanks, I needed to hear that.'"

As for meeting new people, Hough, who broke off her engagement last year, says she's had some trouble fitting in with Hollywood.

"I tried to go out and mingle with people in the industry and date people, but I felt I was different than most of them," she says. "I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, so those things immediately separate me. It's all very enticing, though."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»