Kim Kardashian & Reggie Bush 'Know What's Important'


Originally posted Friday March 28, 2008 05:00 PM EDT

Want to know the hardest part about maintaining a relationship with Kim Kardashian? She thinks it's putting up with the paparazzi.

Kardashian, 27, admits to SI.com that her boyfriend, New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush, 23, hates the pesky paps but is managing to cope – just as she's learning about football.

"We try to be super low key," Kardashian tells the Extra Mustard column. "We know if we go to an event, we're gonna be photographed, but he'll still say 'ugh, I don't want to go.' "

Besides, she says, "He really only gets annoyed when we're out and about and we get followed."

Part of the Job

Since part of Kardashian's job – starring on the second season of her reality show, Keeping up with the Kardashians – is being trailed by cameras, she says they've kept his involvement in the show to a minimum.

"He's such a big part of my life that you can't not be on the show if you're in my life," she says. "I'm glad we filmed the show during his season, because he was only on every now and then."

As for her supporting his career, she reveals the sport is new to her. "I'm a Saints fan and I'm a Reggie fan. I'm just becoming a football fan," she says. And she doesn't mind that the gridiron is his No. 1 priority.

"I definitely think we get along because my work is so important to me right now and football is so important to him," she says. "We both know what's important."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»