Miley Cyrus Not Seeking Boyfriend Online


Originally posted Friday March 28, 2008 01:00 PM EDT

Miley Cyrus isn't frantic to find a boyfriend, but that doesn’t mean the Hannah Montana star doesn't check out eye candy online.

Denying rumors that she's been searching the Net for a new beau, Cyrus, 15, told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM show, "I'm not that desperate yet" – but she did joke that she "might go on the Abercrombie [& Fitch] Web site" every once in a while for a good look.

Cyrus also came clean on sometimes thinking of ways to punk the paparazzi Ashton Kutcher-style. Calling the frenzy that surrounds her "pretty insane," Cyrus said photographers just sit outside her house all day.

Asked about reports that the paps have more interest in her than they do in Britney Spears, modest Miley almost sounded apologetic, telling Seacrest, "I kinda I feel bad, 'cause I'm a lot more boring than Britney Spears. We don't do anything. We just go to Coffee Bean."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»