Naomi Campbell Released from Brazilian Hospital


Originally posted Friday February 29, 2008 05:00 PM EST

Naomi Campbell was released from a Brazilian hospital on Friday after successfully undergoing surgery earlier this week to remove what was described as a small cyst.

"The patient has recovered well from her surgery," the Hospital Sirio-Libanes, in Sao Paulo, said in a statement, USAToday.com reports.

"I would like to thank everyone for their kind wishes and concern over the past week and for the fantastic service I have received at the hospital," Campbell told PEOPLE through her rep on Friday.

The model also disputed reports that she was hosting a party, saying, "I take my health very seriously, so to suggest that I would host a party following an operation is ludicrous."

On Tuesday, the supermodel's rep confirmed that the 37-year-old had been admitted to the hospital and said she was resting and "looking forward to getting back to work."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»