Pregnant Lisa Marie Presley Hurt by 'Vicious' Remarks


Originally posted Friday March 07, 2008 03:40 PM EST

Lisa Marie Presley contends she was pressured into revealing her pregnancy after enduring cruel comments about "my expanding physique."

"After being the target all week of slanderous and degrading stories, horribly manipulated pictures and articles in the media, I have had to show my cards and announce under the gun and under vicious personal attack that I am in fact pregnant," writes Presley on her MySpace Celebrity blog.

Presley, 40 – who is, of course, the daughter of the new Dancing with the Stars contestant Priscilla Presley and the late "King," Elvis Presley – says she hopes this will now "stop all of the harassment, and I can stop dodging the continuous bullets.

"It is unfortunate that I couldn't have announced something that is this much of a blessing and that has made us so incredibly happy under better circumstances," she laments.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»