Sex Scandal: 'Kristen''s Music Video Past


Originally posted Friday March 14, 2008 08:30 AM EDT

Ashley Alexandra Dupré – a.k.a 'Kristen,' the alleged high-priced call girl who brought down New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer – once appeared in a video by the rapper Mysterious.

In the clip, the 22-year-old is seen leaning against various cars and putting a bulletproof vest on one of the video's stars. (The clip, which features graphic language, can be seen on MySpace.)

"She was very professional," the video's director, Jonathan Ehlers, told Los Angeles TV station KCAL, the Associated Press reports. "Again, she was really warm. She had a great vibe and she was really fun to be around."

When he heard about the prostitution scandal, Ehlers added, "I was shocked. All I could think was, I wondered where she was and I hoped she was all right."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»