Tom Hanks's Secret to a Happy Marriage? 'The Right Woman'


Originally posted Tuesday March 04, 2008 06:35 AM EST

Here's a history lesson for you: Tom Hanks traces his charming, guy-next-door persona all the way back to high school.

"I was a pretty good history student," the actor told PEOPLE Monday night at the premiere of HBO's John Adams, which he executive produced. "But mostly in high school I majored in hanging out and flirting with girls."

And, the 51-year-old boasted, he still got straight A's. "Not too bad, right?"

Those flirting skills must have paid of with Rita Wilson, his wife of 20 years. So what's the key to a lasting union?

"My secret to a happy marriage is just being married to the right woman," the two-time Oscar winner said at the bash, held at N.Y.C.'s Metropolitan Museum of Art. "I got lucky with the wonderful Rita Wilson. I'm the luckiest man alive."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»