Tori Spelling: I'd Love To Be in 90210 Remake


Originally posted Friday March 21, 2008 12:00 AM EDT

Tori Spelling would like to return to her old zip code.

The actress has yet to be contacted by the producers of the Beverly Hills, 90210 remake the CW is developing, but Spelling, who played Donna Martin on the original show for 10 years, is ready to step up if she gets offered a role.

"My dad always wanted to do a new version of 90210, so I'm sure he will be beaming from above!" Spelling, 34, tells , referring to her father, the show's producer Aaron Spelling. "And I'd love to somehow be a part of it. That as well would make my dad proud!"

So what kind of role does she envision for herself?

"Well, I am a mom now, proud to say, but obviously too young to have a teenager, so maybe I could be one of the main character's young stepmom," says Spelling, who is expecting her second child. "Playing the funny sex ed teacher at the high school would be funny, too, considering Donna Martin was America's most infamous virgin."

She adds: "The show was a huge part of my life. Ten years! I miss it dearly."

The actress first heard of the remake while doing interviews for her book, sTori Telling.

"I thought ... it's about time," says Spelling, who next appears on television on Friday on HSN with her own jewelry line. "I'm surprised it took this long for them to make a 90210 spinoff."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»