Beyoncé & Jay-Z 'Looked Happy' Getting Marriage License


Originally posted Wednesday April 02, 2008 01:05 PM EDT

Beyoncé and Jay-Z arrived at Scarsdale Village Hall shortly after it opened at 9 a.m on Tuesday to get their marriage license. "It was just the two of them," an eyewitness tells us. "They were very polite and smiling as they filled out the paperwork. They were holding hands for a while. They looked really happy."

Could their happiness be because the longtime couple is finally putting the constant wedding and split rumors to rest? Although a rep for Beyoncé, 26, had no comment and a rep for Jay-Z, 38, could not be reached, the courthouse trip is the first real indication that the pair – who first started dating in 2002 – will walk down the aisle.

Rumors of a wedding have long followed the couple, and Beyoncé has admitted to thinking about how it would happen. "I don't know when I'll want to get married," she told Cosmopolitan in January 2006. "I never pictured myself as a bride, but after my sister's wedding, I did start thinking about what kind of wedding I'd want. I don't think I want a big one."

A year later, she told InStyle, "Maybe me and my man will go away to an island; maybe we'll go to a church. I have no idea."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»