David Cook Returns to Idol after Hospitalization


April 2 , 2008

David Cook was back on the American Idol set Wednesday for the results show, a day after he was briefly hospitalized with high blood pressure and heart palpitations.

Appearing relaxed and happy, Cook laughed and talked with the other contestants, showing no signs of the symptoms that sent him to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Tuesday after he performed Dolly Parton’s “Little Sparrow.”

“The whole thing kind of got blown out of proportion,” Cook told host Ryan Seacrest. “I have high blood pressure, and it spiked, so they took me to the nearest hospital. But I’m cool. I’m not going anywhere.”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»