Elisabeth Röhm Welcomes a Baby Girl


Originally posted Friday April 11, 2008 06:00 PM EDT

It's a girl for Elisabeth Röhm and fiancé Ron Wooster, a source confirms .

The former Law & Order star, 34, and Wooster, 40, an entrepreneur, welcomed their first child – and future flower girl – Thursday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.

Easton August Anthony arrived early – Röhm said the due date was her own birthday, April 28 – and weighed 6 lbs, 13 oz, and was 18 inches long.

"I've been dreaming about her for the last nine months, I'm so thrilled she's finally here," Röhm tells a source . "Ron and I cannot wait to take her home and begin our life together as a family."

Röhm and Wooster plan to marry in October in Palm Springs.

"Our daughter may be in a bassinet, but she'll be the prettiest flower girl. I can't wait," Röhm told InStyle Weddings last December.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»