Heather Mills on Paul McCartney's Gal Pals: 'Better Them Than Me'


Originally posted Friday April 11, 2008 08:00 AM EDT

It'll take more than a gag order to silence Heather Mills.

Under the terms of her recent divorce deal – valued at around $50 million – she's forbidden to discuss ex-husband Paul McCartney. But that didn't stop Mills from weighing in on the new women in his life.

"I think he's got three different girlfriends," she told Britain's GMTV morning show on Friday. "So I wish all the girls the best of luck."

For the record, McCartney, 65, has recently been linked to two women – actress Rosanna Arquette and American businesswoman Nancy Shevell (who accompanied the former Beatle on a recent Caribbean getaway).

And, Mills sniffed, "Better them than me."

The 40-year-old Dancing with the Stars alum – who did the interview via satellite from Las Vegas, where she'll judge this weekend's Miss USA pageant – also said she has "no regrets" about her now-infamous water attack on McCartney's divorce attorney. (On the day the ruling was announced, Mills poured water over Fiona Shackleton's head in the courtroom.)

"Mrs. Shackleton said something under her breath, so I cleansed and baptised her," the former model told GMTV. "I thought she looked fantastic – I thought it did her a world of good."

The divorce may be over, but Mills's court battles continue, she said – explaining that she's fighting to have the full transcripts of the trial made public. She also wants to be able to speak publicly about the marriage.

"I'm fighting to be able to clear my name," Mills said.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»