Hilary Duff Dishes on Avril, Lindsay and Miley


Originally posted Wednesday April 16, 2008 06:45 PM EDT

Hilary Duff may have been in show business for a decade, but she's never gotten used to tangling with her fellow celebutantes.

"It's hard to find people who don't feel like they're in competition with you," she tells Allure in its May issue.

But while Duff, 20, may try to stay out of the fray, she can't help but chat – a little, anyway – about some of her peers.

She dishes to Allure about Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus and Avril Lavigne:

On Lindsay Lohan: "Supposedly, I stole Lindsay Lohan's boyfriend [Aaron Carter.] We were, like, 13! And I've never stolen anyone's boyfriend! I don't know how you do that! . . . She was talking about it and I wasn't. It made us both look bad and put up a big weirdness. Really she was just a girl my age. We are fine now, by the way."

On Miley Cyrus: "We don't have each other's phone numbers. But when she meets me, she's excited. It's cute – I see a lot of myself in her."

On Avril Lavigne: "I said something about how she didn't like her fans dressing like her, and how she should appreciate that because it's a compliment. She called me a goody-goody [Lavigne called Duff a 'mommy's girl' in Newsweek] Everyone is trying to prove who they are, and their position. So, I'm 'the good girl.' She's 'the bad girl' or 'the party girl.' Sarah Jessica Parker doesn't take her clothes off, but she's not a 'good girl.' [Adult actors] don't get tagged like we do."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»