Kate Hudson Considered Most Beautiful


Posted on April 30th, 2008 10:43 am

Megan Fox my be the sexiest person alive - as deemed by readers of FHM - but Kate Hudson is beautiful.

Actually, this actress is the MOST beautiful, according to People Magazine’s annual ranking of human beings on the planet.

Despite referring to herself as a “tomboy” growing up, Hudson accepted the honor, saying: “I was always very girly. I had to be able to twirl so that my underwear showed.”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»