Kelly Lynch Sends Message of Hope for Patrick Swayze


Originally posted Tuesday April 01, 2008 06:30 AM EDT

Kelly Lynch said her Road House co-star Patrick Swayze, who is fighting pancreatic cancer, has the determination and the positive attitude to cope with his ordeal.

"If anyone can get through this, it's him," Lynch told the red carpet premiere on Sunday for the new Rolling Stones concert film Shine a Light at New York's Ziegfeld Theater.

Swayze, 55, is undergoing chemotherapy treatment. Lynch, 49, said Swayze is "the most determined, positive, forward-thinking person I've ever met."

Lynch adds: "I say my prayers for him but I have a lot of hope that he'll get through this."

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»