Minnie Driver Jokes About Her Baby's Daddy


Originally posted Saturday April 19, 2008 11:15 AM EDT

Pregnant Minnie Driver has yet to confirm the father of her baby ... until now.

"It's the Easter bunny," she joked to a source at An Evening with The Riches at The Paley Center for Media on Friday night. "I've never had sex," she said with a sly grin as she gestured to her belly.

All kidding aside, The Riches has yet to be picked up for a third season, but Driver says she would "absolutely" love to continue working on the F/X show. "Even though she has a bun in the oven," her costar Eddie Izzard pointed out.

She agreed: "Even though! Yeah, my god, it’s just the best job ever for all of us, I think. I mean, I really think I can say that for all of us because everyone keeps saying it. Everybody loves it."

After the panel, audience members rushed Driver to get their The Riches box sets signed. One fan actually brought Driver a gift – a jar filled with her pregnancy craving. "Thanks for the olives!" she said to the woman.

Thanks for the laughs, Minnie!

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»