Rosie: Hasselbeck a ‘Little Republican Who Scared Me’


April 8, 2008

Nearly a year after their blow-up, Rosie O’Donnell is still sore at Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

“I tried my best but it’s hard for me when I’m not the boss,” O’Donnell, 46, said on The Martha Stewart Show Tuesday, reflecting on her experience on The View. “There was people there telling me what to do. There was a little Republican who scared me.”

During O’Donnell’s final weeks on the show, the Republican Hasselbeck, now 30, and the liberal O’Donnell famously sparred in May 2007 over the Iraq war.

Whoopi Goldberg, 52, later took over O’Donnell’s spot.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»