Spencer Pratt: Lauren Conrad Sex Tape Was Real


Posted on April 25th, 2008 4:08 pm

It’s about time. The Hills’ villain-in-chief, Spencer Pratt, has fully refueled the long-standing feud between himself and Lauren Conrad.

During a taping for next Tuesday’s episode of The Tyra Banks Show, he says he is “100 percent” sure there is, or was, a Lauren Conrad sex tape.

“I know for 100 percent fact it did exist. 1,000 percent!” he said.

Ignoring the fact that one cannot be more than 100 percent sure of anything, Banks asked if Spencer Pratt had actually seen the tape.

“I would never watch that!” slimy Spencer replied. “I would rather throw up… but I know for a fact, and I would take a lie detector test.”

The alleged Lauren Conrad sex tape supposedly co-starred her boyfriend at the time, Jason Wahler. Rumors took the Internets by storm last year, but the sex tape never materialized and LC flatly denied it ever existed.

Conrad’s friendship with Heidi Montag fizzled after LC accused her of spreading false rumors about a sex tape, which Montag denies. This running feud was the basis for an entire season of The Hills, as fans probably know.

Heidi Montag — who appeared with Spencer Pratt on Banks’ show — claims that the sex tape was “not a rumor. From what I have heard from confirmed sources, her ex-boyfriend was going around trying to sell it.”

Banks then asked Heidi Montag, if she hadn’t seen the actual Lauren Conrad sex tape, how could she be so sure it existed.

“Well, I mean, I am not sure she has it anymore… but from what I’ve heard. I am not really allowed to elaborate.”

Sure thing. Go have some more plastic surgery and stage some more bikini photos on the beach, you publicity-hogging dweebs!

To find out more, watch the full interview on The Tyra Banks Show Tuesday, and be sure to mock Tyra Banks when you do. Way to have supposedly serious shows about vaginas and the difficult of being overweight… then follow it up with this nonsense.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»