Wesley Snipes Sentenced to Three Years in Jail


Posted on April 24th, 2008 8:51 pm

All of a sudden, Miley Cyrus giving fans a glimpse of her bra doesn’t seem like that big a deal in the world of entertainment news.

Actor Wesley Snipes has been sentenced to three years in prison as punishment for failing to file his tax returns. The actor sat stone-faced – while many in the courtroom gasped – when the sentence was read.

“I’m very sorry for my mistakes and errors. I apologize to my family, the court and the community,” Snipes said. “I’ve asked the court to show me mercy and the opportunity to make things right.”

Alas, the court imposed the maximum penalty allowed by law.

Fortunately, Wesley Snipes can use his basketball skills from White Men Can’t Jump to make new friends in jail.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»