Adrianne Palicki: A Hot, Well-Rounded Twenty-Something


Posted on May 7th, 2008 10:43 am

Actresss Adrianne Palicki has gotten our full, undivided attention with her small town temptress role as Tyra Collette on NBC’s Friday Night Lights.

We’ve also seen Adrianne Palicki nude in those absurdly hot photos - the origin of which is unknown - but that’s neither here nor there.

Point being, she rocks - but there’s a lot to more to her than what you just see on TV. This Ohio native is an artist and outdoor enthusiast!

Us Weekly caught up with Adrianne Palicki as part of its interview series “20 Questions For Twenty-Somethings” and here are some excerpts:

On when she feels most beautiful: “I think I feel the most beautiful when I put on a sexy pair of heels and go out with the girls.”

Adrianne Palicki signs a Friday Night Lights poster.

On her advice to other young women: “Be who you are. Don’t listen to other people’s ideas of who you should be. Beauty does come from within. Be yourself!”

[NOTE: You heard her, Jamie Lynn Spears!]

On who’s #1 on her speed-dial: “My mom and my dad. My father inspires me more than any other person on earth.”

On how she keeps her focus on what’s important: “I keep myself grounded by surrounding myself with amazing people. My three priorities in life are my family and friends, my career, and just living!”

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»