Ashlee Simpson Now Ashlee Wentz


Posted on May 28th, 2008 1:24 pm

Newly married Ashlee Simpson is changing her name to Ashlee Wentz in honor of her husband, Fall Out Boy Pete Wentz.

“I think that that’s something that a woman should do when they’re marrying a man,” she said. “It’s a tradition I think is a great tradition.”

The singer, who got married May 17, says privately she’ll go by Ashlee Wentz and “professionally,” she’ll be Ashlee Simpson-Wentz.

“These decisions are all completely up to Ashlee,” Wentz said. “I want her to do these kinds of things the way she wants to do them.”

Still, he admits, he was flattered.

“Oh man, I was like upgrade me! You know what I’m saying? The Wentz family, our Christmas card just got upgraded! It feels insane. It feels unreal.”

No word on whether Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo are planning to marry, or whether she will be known as Jessica Simpson-Romo after they do so.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»