Celebrity Quotes of the Week: From Bill Clinton to Ne-Yo

Posted on May 30th, 2008 6:22 am

We were entertained by the musings of the usual suspects this week, such as Spencer Pratt, along with the thoughts of celebrities we had never heard of before, such as Ashley Harkleroad.

We’re sure this isn’t the last time Spencer will be featured in our weekly review, while we’re also sure we’ll be hearing - and most definitely seeing - more from Harkleroad, as well. Check out the following sample of celebrity quotes now and visit our section of them for many more…

Spencer Pratt: Heidi read me biblical passages like ‘Honor thy wife.’


Ne-Yo: I’ve written for Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Celine Dion and … Lindsay Lohan? But I will say this. We gave her a quality record and she did a ridiculously fabulous job. I was so shocked I had to call her and apologize for what I was thinking because she did so good. I think the world is gonna be surprised.”


David Cook [to Kimberly Caldwell]: I’m just excited because I finally get to talk to you. I’ve been hearing you say all these nice things about me all season, So I’m actually going to ask you to dinner right now.


Ashley Harkleroad [on posing for Playboy]: There’s a few reasons why I did it, but I can’t really go into it right now. But like I said, I really didn’t think it was that big of a deal. I’m proud of my body. I stay in shape and try to stay fit.


Bill Clinton: She will win the general election if you nominate her. They’re just trying to make sure you don’t.

Google

The Pictures I have posted are Webfinds, thus all the Credits go to Photographers, Publishers, Webmasters etc. A very special thanks to people.com & thehollywoodgossip.com for their support


Thanks!«»

«» If You see anything on this Blog for which you hold the Copyright, please inform me at iamthebest03@yahoo.com and I will immediately remove it!«»